The Coffee Sleeve Project in short:
- Collect images of Coffee Sleeve art and repost/display them on Instagram, and here on this website. Please use the hashtag #coffeesleeveart.
- If you would like enter your Coffee Sleeve art for the exhibition, then please send us your Coffee Sleeve artworks to:
4 Warwick Road
- We will photograph selected Coffee Sleeve artworks ready for publication in a ‘Coffee Compendium’. This book will be for sale in aid of our charity partners, and available at a discounted rate to the artists included.
- We will hold an exhibition of the artworks. For details please sign up to our mailing list, but also check the exhibition page on this website.
- We will sell (potentially via auction) the Coffee Sleeve artworks that have been posted to us. All profits will be given to our charity partners.
Find out more… sign up to our mailing list:
There is no payment for artworks submitted. This project is not-for-profit. We wholeheartedly agree that artists should not work for free, and we understand if you choose not to support this project on that basis. Primarily this project is seeking to appeal to amateur artists, people who just want to doodle, draw, design, and just be creative whilst they are enjoying their coffee fix. We would obviously welcome submissions from professional artists, but one of our original purposes for this project is to show that anyone can be creative with materials to hand.